AHSAA 2022 FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS
The wonderful, historic season for the Moody Blue Devils came to an end last Friday night in Arab, and the Arabian Knights survived and advanc…
MONTGOMERY – Thirteen major contributors to prep athletics in Alabama have been selected for induction into the Alabama High School Sports Hal…
The Moody Blue Devils survived and advanced after a hard fought 29-21 win over the Jasper Vikings last Friday night, Nov. 4, at The Bill. The …
With the Alabama High School football playoffs right around the corner, here is a look at four teams from the St. Clair area competing for the…
Here are some football happenings around the county as it relates to St. Clair County.
For the first time in Home School Christian Organization’s history, the East Central Patriots are going to the playoffs.
Each week the St Clair News features a team of the week. This week's featured team is the Springville Tigers.
The Ashville Bulldogs got its season off to a great start by outlasting rival St Clair County 26-21 in a game that came down to the last secon…
Each week the St Clair News Aegis picks a team to recognize as team of the week. This week’s team is The Victory Christian Lion from Pell City.
Each week the St Clair News Aegis features a team of the week. This week’s featured team is The 2-0 Moody Blue Devils.
Each week the St. Clair News Aegis features a team of the week. This week’s team is the hometown Pell City Panthers.
This Week's Circulars
- Central Alabama at risk for severe storms late Friday, early Saturday
- Sheriff: Pell City man arrested for double murder in St. Clair County
- New CDC opioid guidelines: Too little, too late for chronic pain patients?
- Pell City Bulletin
- All About Ashville
- Moody underground landfill fire update
- Students earn a reality check in popular program
- House advances bill allowing lawsuits for gender-affirming care on minors
- Pell City student a victim of hazing and injury, lawsuit states
- In Our Area
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.