Effective January 1, home owners in Alabama can receive up to $3,000 in tax credits for new installations of storm shelters.
This Week's Circulars
Shirley Ann Thompson, age 78, of Pell City, Alabama passed away on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. Shirley was born February 28, 1943 to Lofton Edward and Mildred Melvina Bowman Sr. Shirley is survived by her daughter, Kim Newsome (Dale); grandchildren, Laysea Chasteen (Kurt) and Dale E. "Bo" News…
Funeral services for Jimmy Wade Rich, 55, will be Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 11 a.m. in the Usrey Funeral Home Chapel in Pell City, Alabama. Burial will follow in the St. Clair Memorial Gardens. Mr. Rich was preceded in death by his father, Donald Rich. He is survived by his son, Alan (Ang…
Julia Ann "Judy" Beaman Burns (October 17, 1945-December 17, 2021), age 76, of Pell City, Alabama, passed away at home on Friday, December 17, 2021. She was born in Mobile, Alabama, on October 17, 1945. She graduated from Wilcox County High School in Camden, Alabama, in 1964. She loved Camde…
- Jake Ganus new Moody head football coach
- Pell City Chamber hosts appreciation evening for board and new members
- Moody Area Chamber of Commerce names Ashley Manor 2021 business of the year
- Superintendent Howard won’t seek reelection
- County-wide broadband initiative underway
- Soil & Water Conversation names new district administrative coordinator
- Be Set Free, Inc. celebrates first anniversary in Leeds
- Covid numbers surge across St. Clair County
- Big Springs Veterinary Clinic Opens in Springville, Alabama
- Manning seeks third term as St. Clair County Commission Chairman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.