On Dec. 4, Ben M. Jacobs Masonic Lodge No. 643 in Pell City awarded a 50-year membership pin and certificate to William Wilson Jr., center. Presenting the certificate and pin to Wilson are, at left, James Ferguson, district lecturer, and, at right, Charles McAlpine, marshal of the Ben M. Jacobs Lodge.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral Service for Carol Roberts Trucks, 79, will be Friday, September 18, at 2 p.m. from the Chapel of the Kilgroe Funeral Home. Interment will be at Mt. Carmel Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Friday, September 18 from 1-2 p.m. at the funeral home. Mrs. Trucks passed away Mond…
- Plane makes emergency landing on I-59 in St. Clair County
- Moody announces annual Oktoberfest
- Several runoffs set for Oct. 6
- St. Clair Correctional Facility reports another inmate death due to COVID
- Springville High School Principal announces retirement
- St. Clair County Employee Receives Certificate in County Administration
- Local Anglers Return Home For Bassmaster
- St. Clair County victim of cyber attack
- St. Clair County Commissioner completes 120 hours of professional training
- Brooke Perry selected as 2020-2021 state 4-H ambassador
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.