Last week, Neeysa Biddle, FACHE, was named senior vice president, Ascension Health and Birmingham Market Executive. In this role, she has leadership responsibility for St. Vincent’s Health System (STVHS), a Ministry Market of Ascension, the nation’s largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system. Since September 2014 Biddle has served as interim President and CEO of STVHS, where she had served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from 2005-2011. For more, visit ascension.org.
This Week's Circulars
On December 23, 2020 our sweet "Tootsie" died peacefully at home surrounded by her family. She was born June 6, 1934. Tootsie loved life and she loved her family and friends. Her favorite past-time was spending beautiful sunny days outside working in her yard, which was her grandmother's old…
- New Margaret Elementary principal settling in
- 6 of Alabama's U.S. Republicans voted against impeachment
- Springville Fire Department receives vaccine
- Leeds man charged in Capitol riot
- Covid-19 vaccine available Jan. 18 for 75 and up, first responders and law enforcement in AL
- Board Appreciation Month: Dr. Howard shares appreciation of board members
- Springville Happenings
- All about Ashville
- Demolition of Pell City jail underway
- Springville Band still seeking reimbursement, others schools in similar spot
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.