Geneva Florine "Ginny" Black, 77, of Coal City, Alabama, passed away Sunday, July 12, 2020 in a Birmingham hospital. She was preceded in death by her son, Alan Van Higginbotham and her parents, Joe and Orene Thornburg Black. Ms. Black was a retired nurse. For many years she was a psych nurse…
This Week's Circulars
Mr. Phillip Dale "Big Daddy" Bradford, age 70, passed away Sunday, July 5, 2020. He was preceded in death by his parents, John and Edna Bradford. He is survived by sisters, Wanda Bradford and Sheron Walker; daughters, Tracie Hurst (Gary), Tammie Mitchell (Danney); son, Dan Bradford (Rhianna)…
Velta was called home on June 12, 2020 after a hard fought battle with cancer.
- Springville Happenings
- UAB and Ascension St. Vincent's plan health care alliance
- Leeds Moody News
- National Cement fined by ADEM for violations
- Car chase through Pell City leads to arrest
- All about Ashville
- Gov. Ivey Awards $18.27 Million For Coronavirus Testing for Alabama Nursing Homes
- After postponement, Miss Pell City crowned
- Inmate dies due to COVID-19 at St. Clair state prison
- Pell City News
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.