In an address to Congress on "Urgent National Needs" on May 25, 1961, President John F. Kennedy called for America to send astronauts to the moon and return him safely to Earth before the end of the decade.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
SPRINGVILLE - Funeral Service for Kayla Mashburn, age 42, was held Saturday August 10, 3 p.m., at The Church at Bradford Road in Springville, Interment followed at Springville Cemetery. Ms. Mashburn passed away Wednesday, August 7, 2019. She is preceded in death by her father, Miles Owen Mas…
Reggie Hazelwood, born in October in 1941, died July 19, 2019 at his home in Bailey, N.C. Reggie was a former resident of St.Clair County.
WILMINGTON, NC - Graveside services for Maureen Roe Watson, age 65, of Jacksonville, North Carolina, formerly of Pell City, AL was held on Monday, July 1, 2019, at 11 a.m. at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery. Ms. Watson passed away Wednesday, June 26, 2019, in Wilmington, North Carolina. Survivors includ…
- Rapid responders help deliver baby
- Dr. Michael Barber and Friends performing songs you’ll remember Aug. 14
- All About Ashville: Ash Day
- GOP candidates meet with St Clair Farmers Federation members
- Inside the Statehouse: The Phenix City Story
- Allied Mineral Products, Inc. opens new expansion in Pell City
- Metro Bank selected Pell City Chamber Business of the Month
- Springville Happenings
- Lakeside Boathouse now open in Pell City
- YWCA Central Alabama celebrates community at 11th annual Purse and Passion St. Clair County Luncheon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.