Please pray for me that God’s favor will be on me when or if I face the judge. Pray that the truth prevails.
As featured on
A Leeds man has been arrested for allegedly participating in the riots at the U.S. Capitol last week. Joshua Matthew Black has been charged in federal court for unlawful entry of a restricted building and disorderly conduct.
This Week's Circulars
On December 23, 2020 our sweet "Tootsie" died peacefully at home surrounded by her family. She was born June 6, 1934. Tootsie loved life and she loved her family and friends. Her favorite past-time was spending beautiful sunny days outside working in her yard, which was her grandmother's old…
- Ashville man charged with murder, abuse of corpse
- Inaugural Ranch Rodeo coming to St. Clair
- Updates provided for Hometown Block Party
- St. Clair County Schools welcome new mental health liaison
- Pastor running for Governor to visit St. Clair
- Pell City Bulletin
- Over abundance of caution, plans changing for Pell City Garden Club
- Pell City to hold city volleyball league in the Fall
- Vaccine in limited supply at St. Clair health department
- Springville Happenings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.