Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
I was just trying to obey the law.
This Week's Circulars
CROPWELL - Memorial Service for Rita Lynn Railey Norris, 69, will be held Tuesday, September 7 at 4 p.m. from the Chapel of Kilgroe Funeral Home. The family will receive friends from 3:30 to 4 p.m. at the funeral home. Ms. Norris passed away Thursday, August 26, 2021. She was preceded in dea…
- Justin Burns announces intention to run for superintendent in St. Clair County School System
- 21 Employers registered for Pell City Job Fair Sept. 22
- We Win drug prevention program returns to area schools
- Brittle Heaven and More receives big local success
- Football Spotlight: Moody
- Dominique Weems's medical condition led her to service dogs and a calling
- Pell City Bulletin 9/12
- Football Spotlight: The Leeds Green Wave
- St. Clair County BOE approves a mask mandate for rising COVID cases
- All About Ashville 9/12
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.