Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
I was just trying to obey the law.
As featured on
A Leeds man has been arrested for allegedly participating in the riots at the U.S. Capitol last week. Joshua Matthew Black has been charged in federal court for unlawful entry of a restricted building and disorderly conduct.
This Week's Circulars
On December 23, 2020 our sweet "Tootsie" died peacefully at home surrounded by her family. She was born June 6, 1934. Tootsie loved life and she loved her family and friends. Her favorite past-time was spending beautiful sunny days outside working in her yard, which was her grandmother's old…
- Ashville man charged with murder, abuse of corpse
- Inaugural Ranch Rodeo coming to St. Clair
- Updates provided for Hometown Block Party
- St. Clair County Schools welcome new mental health liaison
- Pastor running for Governor to visit St. Clair
- Pell City to hold city volleyball league in the Fall
- Over abundance of caution, plans changing for Pell City Garden Club
- St. Clair Children’s Advocacy Center receives donation
- Three Springville runners sign scholarships
- Pell City Bulletin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.