Run-off election scheduled for next week
The Republican Primary Run-Off and Constitutional Amendment Election for St. Clair County will be held Tuesday, July 15. The elections will be held at the various precincts throughout St. Clair County, and polls will be open through 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voting on the cotton amendment
A proposed constitutional amendment on the Tusday’s primary runoff ballot asks local and statewide voters if a voluntary program funded by cotton farmers should become automatic.
Senator Marsh accused of unauthorized exercise of authority
Twelfth District Senator Del Marsh, who serves Calhoun and St. Clair, recently had twelve Alabamians file information against him due to Marsh’s alleged efforts to revise the Alabama Constitution through Legislative efforts.
- Pell City resident suffers fatal accident
- Leeds denounces billboard
- Fireworks over the lake
- Bowers named new county commissioner
- A victory for religious freedom?
- Airman Dekardlabon completes training
- Possible rezoning raises neighborhood concerns
- More News Headlines
- Run-off election scheduled for next week