- Audemus brings performing artists to Steele
- Rain Bird to expand in Steele
- Strange praises appeals court ruling
- Springville Splash Pad now charging for entry
- Leeds Splash Pad now open
- Argo meets in July
Turnout low, Shelnutt new Senator
As anticipated, turnouts for the 2014 Primary Election Run-off were low. With 33 precincts counted, St. Clair County reported that 3,291 ballots were cast at Tuesday’s election. Despite the slim turnout, votes were cast, and results are in.
- Riverside receives federal grant
Run-off election scheduled for next week
The Republican Primary Run-Off and Constitutional Amendment Election for St. Clair County will be held Tuesday, July 15. The elections will be held at the various precincts throughout St. Clair County, and polls will be open through 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voting on the cotton amendment
A proposed constitutional amendment on the Tusday’s primary runoff ballot asks local and statewide voters if a voluntary program funded by cotton farmers should become automatic.
- More News Headlines